Congress Park History Tours
When: Tuesday, Jul 5, 2022 until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022
See Below for Dates & Times
Cost: $20 Adults, Children under 12 free
Learn about the fascinating history of "The Queen of Spas" with a leisurely walk thru Congress Park. Tours are held Tuesday - Saturday @ 10:30 AM.
Our experienced guides will tell you the stories of:
- How Saratoga became the “Queen of Spas” in the 19th Century.
- The tragic story behind the Trask Family and the Spirit of Life statue.
- The history of the Saratoga City Museum and its notorious reputation as the highest rolling gambling casino in the US.
- How the city rallied to restore the historic Spit and Spat statues.
- 90 minutes in length
- Price -- $20
- Children under 12 free
- About 1/2 mile in length
- Flat, paved pathway
- Meet at Saratoga Springs Visitors Center, 297 Broadway
- Private group tours available
- Phone or text -- 518-832-3796