Discover the Beauty of New York Fall Foliage!
Your Guide to Fall Foliage: Peak Report by Region
- Adirondack Mountains & Catskills: fall foliage peak last 2 weeks of September into the first week of October
- Chautauqua / Allegheny: fall foliage peak last week in September and 1st week of October
- Leatherstocking & Finger Lakes Region: fall foliage first 2 weeks in October
- 1000 Islands, Niagara Falls & Northern Finger Lakes: fall foliage peak 2nd and 3rd weeks of October
- Hudson Valley & Capital Region: fall foliage peak 2nd and 3rd weeks of October
- Southern Hudson Valley: fall foliage foliage peak last 2 weeks in October
- NYC & Long Island: fall foliage foliage peak last week in October and first week in November
Autumn and leaf peeping season is HERE.. that means it's time to begin enjoying the wondrous colors of the leaves as they burst into vivid yellows, oranges and reds. So pack your car and take a trip to beautiful Upstate New York. Start with the the Adirondacks, with plenty of great villages including Lake George and Lake Placid. With its many lodging options, restaurants, popular fall events, and breathtaking scenery, the Adirondacks will surely rejuvenate and inspire!
Peak times for an Upstate New York fall foliage tour generally occur between the last week in September until the third week in October. What are you waiting for? Start making plans to take time away from your overscheduled life. Come and experience Mother Nature once again as she explodes with awe-inspiring beauty this fall!