Each year, The Lake George Dinner Theatre offers guests a memorable dining and theater experience in one of the most intimate professional dinner theatres in the United States.
Editor's note: 05/12/20: Lake George Dinner Theatre issued a statement that they have been monitoring the current health crisis and regret to announce they are canceling their upcoming season. They plan to produce the hilarious crowd-pleaser Shear Madness in their 2021 season.
SHEAR MADNESS (running 7/9/2020 - 10/17/2020) - It's a day like any other in beautiful Lake George Village. We are at the Shear Madness Salon on Ottawa Street when suddenly, the lady upstairs gets knocked off.
WHOdunit?!? Four suspects are interrogated by the Lake George Police and one of them will be hauled off to jail. Join the fun as the audience matches wits with the suspects to catch the killer. The wildly popular comedy murder mystery that has entertained audiences around the world is coming home!!
The Lake George Dinner Theatre is located just 1/2 mile off Exit 21 of the Northway (I-87) in the Holiday Inn Resort, 2223 Canada St., Lake George.
Our comfortable accommodations include:
- Tableside service by our friendly wait staff. No buffet lines.
- Groups and tour buses welcome (over 75 groups each season)
- The smallest, most intimate professional dinner theatre in America.
- A choice of four delicious entrees (medallions of beef, oven-baked chicken breast (gluten free), broiled atlantic salmon (gluten free), vegetarian pasta) served with salad, rolls, vegetables, and dessert with coffee or hot tea. Bar beverages extra.
- Price includes tax and gratuity
- Air conditioning
- Sound reinforcement throughout the theatre
- Wheelchair access
- Plenty of free parking
- A magnificent view of the Adirondacks and the Queen of American Lakes
- A terrific date night or family event (kids 15 and up)
For more information, visit their website or call the Box Office at 518-668-5762 x411.