The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Mar 16, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Annual LepraCON in Saratoga Springs
Join us Saturday, March 16th for the Annual Saratoga LepraCON to benefit the American Cancer Society! It's just like Saratoga Santacon but we wear green suits instead of red and orange beards instead of white.
- Step #1 - Put the date in your calendar
- Step #2- Go shopping for your festive St. Patrick's day attire
- Step #3 - Put together your favorite group of friends
- Step #4 - Show up to the Saratoga LepraCON
- Step #5 - ** This is the best step FYI** Make your way through downtown Saratoga Springs the only way an extremely short irishman knows how too... with the 500-600 of your closest friends having adult beverages at each stop!
To participate please bring a $20 donation for the American Cancer Society and you will receive raffle tickets for great prizes, be entered to win gift cards, and receive Captain Morgan Drink specials at each location! 8 bars, 1 amazing city, the "Greenest" Pub Crawl in Capital Region!! Slainte!
For more info, visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/323161434976576/